Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mail's Here

Cole has learned a lot while in preschool this year. He's great at letters and numbers. Cole's always been imaginative but now he links it to real-life scenarios that he's observed throughout his day.

While playing yesterday, Cole gathered all of his palm-sized sponge letters and placed them in a sand bucket. Then he went to various points in the living room and placed a different letter at various points in the room. He opened cabinet drawers, reached up high for shelves and table tops and each time he'd call out my name, daddy's name, cow or baby and say, "Mail's here." When he was all done he presented the empty bucket to me and said, "Mama I delivered all my letters!" I know we're biased but Scott and I thought this was pretty clever of our little man.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's hilarious. What a smart cookie!