Saturday, September 20, 2008

Okay, it's a game of Tag and I'm It

My good friend Alice has tagged me! If you haven't read Alice's blog (Guilford Road) you're missing out! Okay, so here goes:

1) 4 Places I go over and over: park, Target, library, my email
2) 4 People who email me regularly: Alice, Scott, Ornela, and Candy

3) 4 of my favorite places to eat: Sunsets at Wayzata, Golden Lotus in Boulder, Harris Pizza and Happy Joe's both in the QCA

4) 4 places I would rather be: North Shore, Memphis, Silverton (CO.), Italian countryside

5) 4 people I tag: Heather, Jenny, the Manions, and Candy

6) 4 TV shows I watch: Fringe, House, How I Met Your Mother, Masterpiece/PBS

OK, your turn!

2 comments:

Pink Daisy and Friends said...

Manions answers (by AMY):
4 places I go: Target, work, Molly's school, and Treasure Island

4 people who email: Obama, Linda, Kathy, and Angela

4 places to eat- Tyler Tenders, Pompeii, Jimmy Johns, Catch 22

4 places I would rather be: Alaska, Ireland, in bed with my kids, or in my own bed.

4 people I tag- Jill, Jill, Jill, Jill

4 TV shows- The Daily Show, Heros, White Sox baseball, and Keith Oberman

Drew Kluesner said...

Hmm.. Happy Joes :)

I'll let Heather do the tagging.