Friday, September 28, 2007

Twins v. Sox

So, I won tickets at work to the Twins game against the Sucks,
I mean Sox, and I took a couple of short vids of the boy at the game. The one I've loaded is of Cole pretending to toss stuff on his Mom from the empty cup holder.
That's it for what I was posting about our outting. I'm sure Cole's Mom will have more to post later.


Okay, so picking up from where Scott left off.
Last weekend, we went to another Twins game.
This time, they were playing the all-too familiar
White Sox. I think you all might be interested
to know that our next door neighbor covers the

White Sox for the Chicago SunTimes. Wild, huh?
They have the home next to us, and also one in
the Lincoln Park area of Chicago.
Anyway, the game is already blurry in my mind.
I can tell you the Twins did better this time,

but I also have to tell you that the Sox still won.
But none of that matters because we had a blast.
The seats Scott won from work put us in the sixth row,
instead of the six-thousandth row,
and positioned us right behind third base. Awesome!
Knowing that, I'm sure you are all expecting
some great shots of the game, right? Well,

not so fast. Our camera's batteries kept dying

on us, and even though Scott talked the guards
into letting him leave the park and come back
in, the camera problems continued. However,
despite our technological difficulties, I think
we still have some great shots to remember
our day at the ballpark. So enjoy.
And on a side note - I changed the configurations
for our site so now anyone who wants to can leave
a comment. (hint, hint)

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh wow, it looks like you guys had some great ticks... can't wait to see more from your day at the ballpark

Anonymous said...

Go White Sox!!!! Cubs Suck!

Alice said...

Cole looks like he had a great time! Probably better than last time, huh...