Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh, oh it's Magic

I don't quite remember eating my first Oreo but I do remember the picture taken of me. I had it all over my face - and for months now I have been anticipating Cole's first bite of an Oreo cookie. The other day when we were both particularly in dire need of some choco-therapy I called on Dr. Nabisco and he prescribed America's favorite cookie, the OREO. Yummy!



Just like his parents Cole experienced love at first bite. But then...



What do you mean there aren't any more cookies?


Aw, come on!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ah.. the secret of the chocolate fix... I'm glad Cole has discovered the joy of Oreos... nothing better than a big glass of milk or a bowl or ice cream with those tasty little cookies!

Jenny said...

I want one! Yum.
So cute!